Our two day PRINCE2 Practitioner course covers the advanced syllabus of the PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification. It is an essential qualification if you want to lead a PRINCE2 project or hold a Project Management role.
The PRINCE2 Practitioner course will build on what you learnt on your PRINCE2 Foundation course. It covers all the mains aspects of the PRINCE2 methodology in more detail to give you give the knowledge and skills to lead a project.
The PRINCE2 Practitioner course will cement your understanding and demonstrate that you have sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2 in a scenario situation. As a PRINCE2 Practitioner candidate you will be able to direct and lead a PRINCE2 project.
The PRINCE2 Practitioner course encompasses all aspects of the PRINCE2 Practitioner syllabus. It includes the following:
- Overview/recap of PRINCE2 and the seven Principles underpinning it.
- The four integrated elements. The difference between embedding and tailoring PRINCE2.
- The Customer/Supplier environment.
- The Themes (Business Case, Organization, Quality, Risk, Plans, Change and Progress).
- How the Themes support the Principles.
- The purpose and definitions of the Themes.
- Application of the Themes to given project scenarios.
- Project Products and Management Products.
- Roles and Responsibilities.
- The purpose, objectives and context of the PRINCE2 processes.
- Use of Management Products in the Processes and their content.
- Tolerances and Exception scenarios.
- Tailoring to the Project Environment.
- Exam practise and preparation.